- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practices;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this provision. Your Content on the Website You are entirely responsible for the content (the “Content”) that you submit, post and display on the Website, and any harm resulting from the submission, posting and display of the contents on the Website. These include, without limitation, posting material to the Website, posting links on the Website, commenting on the Website or otherwise making (or allowing any third party to make) material available via the Website. That is the case regardless of whether the Content constitutes data, text, files, information, images, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio files, video files, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links, codes, scripts, computer software or other material. By making the Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights of any third party in the Content will not be infringed by the copying, downloading and use of the Content;
- If the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of the Contents belong to your employer, you must have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content.
- Any third-party licenses relating to the Content must be fully complied with and successfully pass through to end users under any required terms and all royalties, fees and other monies owing to other persons and relating to the use of the Content must have been fully and duly settled;
- The Content is free from any bugs, viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content does not contain any pornographic material, threats or material which incites aggression towards individuals or entities, and does not infringe
- Your A4 PURE ® Account username will not mislead your readers into thinking that you are another person or A4PURE.
We may, but has no obligation to, remove the Content and the A4 PURE ® Account(s) containing Content that, in our sole discretion, are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others, the Agreement (in particular, these Terms and Conditions) and the Instagram™ Terms and Conditions. Our right to use Your Content on Website We do NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the Content that you submit, post and display on or via the Website. By submitting, posting and displaying any Content on or via the Website, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, adapt, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, transmit, store, translate, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or otherwise exploit such Content, including without limitation, the adaptation, reproduction and distribution of part or all of the Content in any media formats through any media channels. Non-Compete Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by A4 PURE, the user will not directly or indirectly on his/her own behalf or on behalf of any other party or entity engage in any work or other activity or render any assistance to any person that would compete with or negatively affect the A4 PURE’s efforts to realize any specific opportunity A4 collectively has been actively engaged in for many years. Visitors’ Activities on the Website We have not evaluated, and cannot evaluate, all of the Contents posted by visitors (i.e. persons assessing the Website and without an A4 PURE ® Account) to the Website (“Visitors’ Contents”), and will not be responsible for the Visitors’ Contents or their use or effects. By using the Website, we do not stand for or imply that we supports the Visitors’ Contents, or that we believe such Visitors’ Contents to be accurate, useful or without harm. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to defend yourself and your computer systems from bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain Visitors’ Contents that are offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain Visitors’ Contents that violate the privacy or publicity rights, or breach the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which are subject to additional terms and conditions, express or implied. We disclaim any and all responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, the submission, posting and display of Visitors’ Content on the Website or from any downloading by those visitors of any Content on the Website. Your Payment / Orders on the Website The orders placed on the Website are subjecting to being charged with import fees, taxes, custom duties, related package handling fees and/or any other relevant charges required by the corresponding designated country and/or the organization(s) that handle(s) the shipment / delivery of the orders. None of these charges are included in the price that you pay on the Website. Items cannot be sent as gifts, and your purchase may or may not have these charges, depending on the policies of the designated country and/or the organization(s) that handle(s) the package. If any of the said charges apply, you may need to pay for them to the respective collection authority in advance of receiving your purchase. You should check with any related authority of your country (or the designated country of the order) for any charges required to receive the goods you order from A4 PURE ®. A4 PURE ®is not responsible for any of these charges, and would not refund on item(s) returned to us due to unaccepted / undelivered and/or any other reasons unless otherwise agreed with A4 PURE ® in advance. Furthermore, since products from A4 PURE ® are highly customized and tailor-made for individual customized and tailor-made for individual customers, products cannot be returned for refund. If you are not satisfied by defects on the products (such as scratched cases or printing), please contact our customer services team for assistance and the team will investigate the problem and arrange an exchange of the product with a new one if necessary. Shipping / Delivery of Your Order The delivery type “Standard Shipping” is done via international registered articles while the type “Express Mail (EMS)” is sent via Express Mail Service. Both of the delivery types are to be carried out by the national postal service when the articles arrive in the destination country. The way the package is presented to the recipient will depend on the postal service provided in the designated country. Most of the time packages are delivered by postman to the address and require the recipient to sign to receive the package. However, this may not be applicable to some countries or particular areas in the country and recipients may sometimes be required to pick up the package from the postal service’s office. Please contact the national postal service of your country to check the way packages are delivered. Since shipping is often affected by the processing time of the Customs and delivery standard in the destination country, the estimated delivery date indicated on the Web site is strictly for reference only and shall not be regarded as a commitment. A4 PURE ® does not guarantee orders to be delivered by a particular time, and shall not be liable for any direct / indirect loss caused by delivery issues. If there is a necessity to check the status of the article in the destination country with local postal service, you will need to carry out the enquiry on your own and A4 PURE ® will not be responsible for any fees (such as communications) incurred. For the free shipping offer that A4 PURE ® provides, the type of delivery to be adopted will be “Standard Shipping” unless otherwise specified. Free shipping will be offered only to the initial shipment of an order. If the initial shipment is not received and a re-shipment is required, re-shipment fee will be required in such cases. Reasons for shipment being unable to receive may include but not limited to, wrong recipient information and/or address provided during checkout (which will appear in the order confirmation email), recipient unable to pick up the package from local postal service. Exemptions of re-shipment fee may be granted for situations such as article being lost by the postal service, or the product is found to be defective when received. Availability of the Website Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as it reasonably can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. Third Party Websites. The Website includes links to other websites and webpages (“Third Party Websites”). We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the Third Party Websites to which the Website links and that link to the Website. We do not have any control over the Third Party Websites, and will not be responsible for their contents, use, privacy policies, or practices. By linking to a Third Party Website, we do not represent or imply that we endorse such Third Party Website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. We disclaim any and all responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the Third Party Websites. Intellectual Property. The Content we display on the Website (the ”A4 PURE ® Content”) is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, database and other intellectual property rights, which is either owned by or licensed to us. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable licence to reproduce and display the A4 PURE ®Content (excluding any software code) solely for viewing and using the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, make available online or transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any of the A4 PURE ®Content without written permission from us or the owner of the intellectual property rights. The Agreement does not transfer to you any of our or the third party’s intellectual property rights, and all rights, titles and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with us. Further, the A4 PURE ® logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in association with A4 PURE ® or on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks or other intellectual property rights of the A4PURE or our licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in association with the Website may be the trademarks or other intellectual property rights of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of our or third party’s trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos. Copyright Infringement As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to or from the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us. We will use our reasonable endeavors to respond to all such notices, and if required or appropriate, remove the infringing material or disable all links to the infringing material. We may, but has no obligation to end a visitor’s permission to visit and use the Website if, under appropriate conditions, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the A4PURE or others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide US with a notification that contains the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.